Property Asset Management
Management and Document Administration:
Our clients count on us to administer to the daily activities of their Communities/Properties in a prudent and organized manner. The systematic execution of detailed tasks and activities is what makes for a Successful Community/Property:
- Attend all Board meetings. Prepare meeting agendas, management reports, and financial statement presentations.
- Attend Annual meetings. Prepare all annual election notices, agendas, members roll, proxies, and voting percentage calculations.
- Assist in Annual Budget Preparation with analysis from prior years. Copy and distribute approved budgets to owners.
- Assistance in long-range project planning.
- Physically visit the Community at least once per week. The purpose of each visit shall be to observe and record maintenance and rule compliance. Conduct a monthly property inspection and provide board members with written reports as necessary.
- Issue warning and violation letters to unit owners who are in violation of the Association rules and regulations.
- Solicit bids for work to be performed which requires multiple bids as requested. This includes assisting in the preparation of specifications and bid requirements.
- Provide Requests for Proposal packages to contractors.
- Assist in contractor selection to complete the projects.
- Receive and respond to all phone calls. This includes 24-hour emergency response.
- Review and recommend changes in policy/procedures for
- Provide on-site personnel interaction as necessary.
- Monitor utility usage
- Process Annual Report to be presented at Annual Meeting.
- Maintain all documents for declaration, by-laws and amendments for Associations/property entities.
- Assist with any legal and/or governmental proceedings as required.
Assessment and Accounting Administration:
The sound operation of any Community is the financial foundation that it sits on:
- Transmit all assessment and/or billing invoices/statements on monthly basis or as required.
- Receive, record and deposit monthly assessments and other income.
- Provide delinquent report on or about the 15th of each month as requested.
- Bill payment and processing. This includes review of all bills, bill approval, check writing, and check signing by authorized Association personnel.
- Financial Report Preparation:
- Balance Sheet
- Operating Statement
- YTD Actual vs. Budget
- Monthly Check Register
- Monthly Member Assessment Aged Report
- Monthly Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Year-End Closing includes providing information to Accountant(s) for Tax Return Preparation.
Work is contracted with a select group of responsive, reliable and cost-effective vendors who have proven themselves to us over the years. Major maintenance projects are always done with competitive bids:
Physical services that we offer are:
- Conduct inspections of properties and/or common area property, grounds and equipment.
- Provide a preventative maintenance program for buildings and grounds.
- Coordinate scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities.
- Order requested and necessary repairs. Oversee the work and inspect the finished product for completeness and compliance to applicable specifications.
- Arrange for outside consultants (as needed/requested) to prepare major project specifications.
- Respond to maintenance complaints, concerns, suggestions and questions from residents. Provide 24-hour emergency response.
Utility and Energy Conservation:
Our clients have saved hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years because we review their utility bills.
- Utility bill tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Energy Sourcing to alternative suppliers to ensure the lowest cost.
- Sub-metering, remote monitoring and billing.
- Energy efficient lighting plans.
- Energy Conservation Strategies.
- Energy Purchasing Strategies.
Consulting & Development Management:
Our programs have resulted in improved Association organization and more efficient operations for Condominium Associations we manage. We can customize a consulting program to meet your needs.
- Financial Analysis and Budget Preparation.
- Policies and Procedures.
- Rules and Regulations.
- Review of new construction to ensure consistency in building construction, signage, etc.